Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Foto Perkahwinan Bertandang Romie & Adillah / Hazam & Lin

Last week I was personally invited by Akmal Adnan to tag along with him for a wedding ceremony between a lawyer and a pilot. It was a great experience working with him since I gain fewer knowledge arives from him. The way he poses his clients with total manners and precision matters.
While at behind him, I had my chances to shot few candids. So here goes;

Last weekend also, I was "purchased" by my wife ex-schoolmate to capture their wedding moment at Gelang Patah, Johor. I was thrilled with this assignment as I was doing it alone, only assisted by my lovely wife to instruct the "Pengantin". Really, I was felling not comfortable when I used to tag with other photographers. But at the end, everything went ok. Just nice I think, a shot from an amature :)
Currently this is what I have, will post more once done with selection with simple touch... :P
By the way, any improvement from last shots? Let me know if any performance lost... thanks and enjoy!

No comments: