Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wedding Photoshoot Brian & Stella

Later I Update.... Which Is My 1st Chinese Wedds... And Still In Progress... Stay tuned... [Updated!]


*Thanks to Ezreen and Nan again, I was invited by them to be the third photographer for this wedding ceremony which is Brian, a colleague to Ezreen. Lots of fun working together with them, including the couple and their very supportive families. Although this is my first time shooting pictures for Chinese wedding, but it feels no different. Learned few things here, be punctual, aggressive and tolerate. Because time is critical for Chinese ppl.
From Taman Sri Austin to Grand ballroom Restaurant at Danga Bay. Everything went smooth for us. The food smells delicious and yummy, but I can't have one of those (yet!)




More of it you may browse it here... @ Ezreen's Fotopage

No comments: